A Network Operations Center (NOC) is a centralized facility that is responsible for monitoring and managing an organization’s IT infrastructure and ensuring that it is operating efficiently and effectively.
A NOC typically consists of a team of IT professionals who are responsible for monitoring the network, identifying and troubleshooting issues, and implementing solutions as needed.
Over the years, Nais has developed a new framework for operating a Network Operations Center.
We call it the NOC 4.0.
Unlike Standard Operations Centers, our NOC 4.0 leverages a multitude of technologies in order to offer our Clients the highest service quality. Specifically:
- Machine Learning modules are used to orchestrate and automate tasks, such as monitoring, incident response and remediation.
- Advanced Analytics tools improve the Client’s visibility on every aspect of the IT infrastructure.
- A dedicated team of highly skilled and certified professionals at the Client’s service, whenever needed.
The result is a highly reliable and efficient Operations Center, with a reduction of manual tasks and interventions of over 60%, and downtime risks reduced to minimum levels.
- Automation of monitoring, orchestration and incident response through ML/AI-powered solutions
- Dedicated senior professionals for specific remediation
- Possibility to operate in a co-managed setup